Before Setting Up
The Slack integration requires the Premium or Enterprise package from GUIDEcx.
Just make sure that your company Slack account is set up before integrating with GUIDEcx!
Remember: Only admin users can set up integrations.
What Does the Slack Integration Do?
You can have project information (including milestones and task completion) update to a Slack channel or workspace of your choice. We typically recommend you create a new GUIDEcx channel, but if you have an existing channel, you can update to that channel.
How to Connect to GUIDEcx
1. In GUIDEcx, have an admin in your organization click on “Company Details” in the bottom-left corner. Then click “Marketplace”, then select the the Slack Integration Tile, and "+ Add Slack Channel"
2. You will be prompted you to sign into your Slack workspace.
3. Authorize the integration and select which Slack Channel you would like to post to.
4. Configure your Slack notifications. Company Details > Marketplace > Slack Integration Tile.
5. Your Slack notifications will push to your channel!
How to Uninstall the Slack Integration
Remove the Package from GUIDEcx
Click on “Company Details”.
Click on the “Marketplace” section.
Click on the Trash can symbol next to the Slack Channel that has been connected to disconnect and remove your Slack integration from GUIDEcx.